The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank CreditThis Card is a product of ICICI Bank and Amazon Pay which offers a lot of discounts and benefits. It is lifetime free credit card.
features and benefits
- It offers 5% cashback to the PRIME Customers and 3% cashback for Non-PRIME Members for Amazon Spends
- 2% cashback on 100+ partner merchants of Amazon
- It also offers 1% cashback on all other transactions
- You can get 15% discount at partner restaurants of ICICI Bank
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Amazon, 3% cashback is offered on purchase at Amazon.in
Shopping Benefits outside of Amazon
- 2% cash back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants when payment is completed using this card
- 1% cash back on all other payments
- It offers you to a minimum of 15% discount on restaurants across India(selected)
To counter duplicacy and counterfeiting of card embedded microchip is provided.
The card supports ICICI Bank 3D security feature securing it for online transactions.
|Add-on Credit Card||Nil|
|Finance Charges||3.5% to 3.8% p.m./42% – 45.6% p.a.|
|Cheque/ Auto Debit Return Fee||2% of amount/Min. Rs. 450*|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2.50% of amount/Rs. 300|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Interest on Cash Advances||42% to 45.6%|
|Over Limit Charges||2.50% on the amount/Min. Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee 3.50% of the amount||3.50% of the amount|
|Late payment charges||Amount Less than Rs. 100 – Nil Between Rs. 100 to Rs. 500 – Rs. 100 Between Rs. 501 to Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 500 Amount over Rs. 10,000 – Rs 750|
How to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
An individual can apply the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit on the ICICI Bank website and visit Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Bank page under the ‘Product’ section. From this page, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. The page will be redirected to Amazon.in wherein one can check eligibility for the credit card.
On Amazon App
On Amazon application on smartphone (or web browser) and go to the ‘Amazon Pay’ option under the main menu and check the eligibility here and apply accordingly.
To know more about ICICI Bank credit card visit this page
- Income tax department introduces new utility software JSON for AY 2021-22 ITRs, discontinues Excel/JavaIncome tax department introduces new utility software JSON for AY 2021-22 ITRs, discontinues Excel/Java To improve the tax filing process, the Income Tax Department has done away with the excel andContinue reading “Income tax department introduces new utility software JSON for AY 2021-22 ITRs, discontinues Excel/Java”
- Creation and Redemption Process of ETF and how it works.Creation and redemption is a process of making and destroying ETFs according to their demand. You can understand the supply and demand process of an ETF with an example of closeContinue reading “Creation and Redemption Process of ETF and how it works.”
- How to decide to choose Growth or Dividend mutual fundWhich is best growth or dividend plan for mutual fund In a mutual fund scheme there are many choices for an investor. These all options are having their own advantages and disadvantages. So you have to choose according to your Investment goals.
- Here is complete guide on how to analyze a mutual fund with 7 most common parametersHow to analyze a mutual fund? There is no guided path to analyze a mutual fund scheme. You have to develop your method to do that. All of the small InvestorsContinue reading “Here is complete guide on how to analyze a mutual fund with 7 most common parameters”
- How to Invest In Mutual Fund That Pay You a Monthly Salary After Retirement?Invest in mutual fund that pay you a monthly salary after retirementToday SIP tomorrow SWP in mutual fund:An excellent way to plan for retirement. Now a day Mutual Funds have becomeContinue reading “How to Invest In Mutual Fund That Pay You a Monthly Salary After Retirement?”
- Liquid funds can be better option than FDs and savings accounts.Savings accounts are not for investment, it is only ensures that your money is liquid means easily available whenever you required with a very low interest or no interest in manyContinue reading “Liquid funds can be better option than FDs and savings accounts.”
- Govt Announced New Social Media Guidelines To Prevent Its MisuseGovt announces new social media guidelines to prevent its misuse.The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeITY) has announced its draft Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules,Continue reading “Govt Announced New Social Media Guidelines To Prevent Its Misuse”
- What Is Systematic Transfer Plan In Mutual FundWhat Is An Systematic Transfer Plan? An STP(Systematic Transfer Plan) is a plan that allows you to give consent to a mutual fund to periodically transfer a certain amount / switchContinue reading “What Is Systematic Transfer Plan In Mutual Fund”
- SANDES app by India an alternative to WhatsAppSANDES, is an instant messaging app launched by the Indian government. It is now accessible to everyone. Previously, it was only available for government officials. SANDES, which has been launched byContinue reading “SANDES app by India an alternative to WhatsApp”
- How To Use Credit Card Responsibly?How To Utilise Credit Card Responsibly. 1. Know billing cycle of your credit card. You can maximize your interest-free period if you are aware of the date of bill generation ofContinue reading “How To Use Credit Card Responsibly?”