SBI SimplyCLICK Credit CardIt is one the best credit cards for beginners in India which provides 10X rewards on shopping at Amazon, BookMyShow, UrbanClap etc. This card offers 5X rewards on other online purchase irrespective of merchant. With low annual fees and salary requirements.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
The card is issued on both Visa and MasterCard platform and is enabled for contactless payments.
Age: Minimum 21 Years
Salaried: Net Monthly Income > Rs. 25,000 per month
Self Employed: ITR > Rs. 3 annually
Not: SBI Card is very strict about credit history and there is a high chance of rejection if you don’t have credit history or your credit score is low.
Chance of approval for SBI Credit Cards increases multifold if you have an existing credit card and are salaried.
Joining fee: Rs. 499 + GST
Renewal fee: Rs. 499 + GST
Renewal fee is waived ofl on spending of previous year is more than Rs. 1 Lakh. Generally SBI Card doesn’t issues credit card life time free and one needs to pay the annual free every year if they are not able to meet the spending criteria for fee waiver.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is customised mainly for online shoping. So the rewards and features are customized to give maximum benefit on online spends.
You gets a Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500
Amazon voucher code will be sent on customer’s registered mobile number within 30 days from payment of membership fee. SBI compensates for joining fees by providing voucher of equivalent amount.
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh
Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 2 Lakhs
That’s an additional 2% reward rate on achieving a spend of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25
10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Netmeds, Rentomojo, UrbanClap, 2.5% reward rate
1 Reward Point per Rs.100 on all other spends, 0.25% reward rate
5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other online spends, 1.25% reward rate
You can redeem your Reward points from rewards catalogue (Amazon & Cleartrip vouchers available)
Reward redemption fee of Rs. 99 + GST applicable on each redemption
Foreign Currency Markup of 3.5%
Revolving credit at interest rate of 3.35% per month
Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000
- Income tax department introduces new utility software JSON for AY 2021-22 ITRs, discontinues Excel/JavaIncome tax department introduces new utility software JSON for AY 2021-22 ITRs, discontinues Excel/Java To improve the tax filing process, the Income Tax Department has done away with the excel and java-based utility and has launched a new offline JSON-based … Continue reading Income tax department introduces new utility software JSON for AY 2021-22 ITRs, discontinues Excel/Java
- Creation and Redemption Process of ETF and how it works.Creation and redemption is a process of making and destroying ETFs according to their demand. You can understand the supply and demand process of an ETF with an example of close ended fund. A basic difference between ETFs and closed-ended … Continue reading Creation and Redemption Process of ETF and how it works.
- How to decide to choose Growth or Dividend mutual fundWhich is best growth or dividend plan for mutual fund In a mutual fund scheme there are many choices for an investor. These all options are having their own advantages and disadvantages. So you have to choose according to your Investment goals.
- Here is complete guide on how to analyze a mutual fund with 7 most common parametersHow to analyze a mutual fund? There is no guided path to analyze a mutual fund scheme. You have to develop your method to do that. All of the small Investors like to focus heavily on the fund manager and … Continue reading Here is complete guide on how to analyze a mutual fund with 7 most common parameters
- How to Invest In Mutual Fund That Pay You a Monthly Salary After Retirement?Invest in mutual fund that pay you a monthly salary after retirementToday SIP tomorrow SWP in mutual fund:An excellent way to plan for retirement. Now a day Mutual Funds have become a better option for financial planning or Investment. In … Continue reading How to Invest In Mutual Fund That Pay You a Monthly Salary After Retirement?