Is your Aadhaar card is being misused, you can check it yourself in a few minutes Now a days, the Aadhaar card has become a very important document in India. It is required from the admission of children in school and taking benefits in all government schemes, opening bank account, online KYC etc. Apart from this, there are many other things for which Aadhar card is very important.
A user’s demographic and biometric information are recorded in the Aadhaar card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. This is the reason that people always seem upset about the creation of Aadhar card and its updates. A unique number of 12 digits is given in Aadhaar. Various types of changes have been made in between to make it more secure that the base is not misused.
If there is any doubt in your mind about your Aadhaar’s misuses than you can check it by yourself on UIDAI web portal. Many times Aadhaar is being misused. So here, I’m telling you a way, through which you will be able to get complete information about the use of your Aadhaar. An option of aadhaar authentication history has been given in the official website of Aadhaar, through which you can check the records for the last 6 months or 50 transection.
For this, you will have to go through the process given below.
1. First of all you have to visit the official website of uidai https://uidai.gov.in
2. Go to the website and go to the My Aadhaar section.
3. After My Aadhaar, you will have to select aadhaar authentication history under Aadhaar Services tab.
4. Here in the open option, you give your Aadhaar number and fill the captcha.
5. Then an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, after filling it, further option will come.
6. After this, going to the option of Data Range, you can see the data for up to 6 months or last 50 records.
After this you can open or download the pdf file containing your Aadhaar’s records.