How to Check Driving Licence Application Status Online in Simple Steps.
If you have cleared your permanent DL test, applied for an international DL, applied for a duplicate DL, or submitted your DL renewal application. Generally, the RTO issues the driving license within 2-3 weeks and delivers it to your registered address.
You can check the driving license application status by entering the application number found on the driving license application and Date of birth, online with Steps, mentioned below:
- Visit parivahan web portal
- Select ‘Driving License Related Services’. As shown in image below on the main page.
- Then you have to select the State from where the service is to be taken from drop down menu.
- Now you have to select ‘Application Status’ from an array of options shows in image.
- Now enter application number (you can find it on your application or in a sms received from RTO on your registered mobile number), Date of Birth and Captcha code.
- Now click on submit.
After submit you can see the status of your driving licence application.